Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Possible Filming locations

 Hi!!! Welcome back! So today I am going to research different places my partner and I can film our opening. We have some idea like outside of Cypress Bay and the hallways although they may be to crowded during passing periods, a public bathroom that has stalls like Gator run park, and My partners bedroom. 

Most of our film opening will be in a school. It makes the most sense to film in a school that we both attend so we can get the most out of our class periods and be able to film during school hours. I want to include the white gates outside of Cypress Bay as well as the hallways and classrooms inside so that the film is more realistic.


(not exact but similar)

For the bedroom scene, we are going to film inside my partners room as it has everything a teenage girl needs or wants.



For the bathroom scene, we needed a bathroom that has stalls, like the ones in schools. So we went to Gator Run park and looked in side the bathrooms and they were perfect. They had stalls that make or idea old what we wan to do in our scene come to life.

(not exact but similar)

Now that most of our filming locations are becoming finalized I am excited to start filming and see our vision come to life!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Here are my CCR’s https://youtu.be/2jWhdkkRPgc?si=hkbI7XDHdL4isfQR https://youtu.be/G4g-3AsguPY?si=otQ9yhvE57JE_SmO