Tuesday, March 19, 2024

We are making progress!!!!

 Heyyy bloggggg!!! Yesterday in class we did most of our filming. Some of consisted of the scene where Lily walks out of the bathroom and inside the classroom when the teacher is talking to the class. Me and Mrs. Stoklosa came up with a plan to include our classmates as extras to make each scene more realistic. We were lucky enough to have around 10 willing classmates help us with these scenes. 

We started off by filming outside our classroom. My partner chloe who is playing Lily walked out old the bathroom after she had just thrown up and walks past Jake. here are some pictures of me and chloe filming this


our plan was to have people walking all different directions in the hallway to make it seem like as if people were walking from class to class. We also had people talking in the background. While editing I am going to add some background noise of people talking but muffled to make it seem like Lily is only thinking about what had just happened.

I know this seems bad because i wasn’t there for the first day of filming but I had to leave early because of a lacrosse game so I wasn’t there for the rest of the filming but chloe was keeping me updated me throughout the rest and texting asking for my input as well.

In the classroom scene, we had one of our classmates play the teacher. We had him stand in front of the class in filmed him at low angle to show is authority and Chloe had our two classmates look at him while he was talking. Here is what the looked like:




We had the teacher say “good morning” and just have a friendly conversation with the class to make the environment more comfortable and natural. We are going to add a voice over of the whole conversation(the teacher with the students response) and then layer students chattering in the background while editing. 

Overall, I am so happy how things are turning out so far!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Here are my CCR’s https://youtu.be/2jWhdkkRPgc?si=hkbI7XDHdL4isfQR https://youtu.be/G4g-3AsguPY?si=otQ9yhvE57JE_SmO