Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Chat I am Really Stressed.

Hey blog. Im very stressed. I don’t know what to do for my CCR. I have been watching a bunch of examples my teacher has given to me but I still don’t dont know what to do. Because if I do a podcast it’s going to be the same as everyone else’s. If i were to do a podcast I would want to make it fun like something similar to the podcasts:

 Call Her Daddy by Alex Cooper

Therapuss by Jake Shane


Hot Mess by Alis Earle


Canceled by Tana Mongeau and Brooke Schofield



If i were to do a podcast I would want to do something similar too these because I watch them on a daily basis and I feel like I could be good at it. I would probably have my dad interview me because he has a big personality and would make it more entertaining. While I am talking I will have different things that correlate what I am talking about pop up on the screen, so I am not just a floating head on the screen. 

(as I am writing this I have decided that for one of my CCRs I am going to to a podcast because I am stressing myself out to much and I just need to pick something already)

But I still have no Idea what I am going to do for my second CCR.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Here are my CCR’s https://youtu.be/2jWhdkkRPgc?si=hkbI7XDHdL4isfQR https://youtu.be/G4g-3AsguPY?si=otQ9yhvE57JE_SmO