Monday, March 25, 2024

I have started editing!!!

 Hey bloggggg!! I have started editing!! 

So today I began editing and I have made a lot of process. I started off by getting all of the videos from chloe and putting them all into the video editor app VN. I then realized I didn't like how the beginning clips of Lily walking into school looked like. So I cut them and added black screens in between each clip to match with the beat of the song



After a lot of trial and error I eventually really liked how it turned out and decided to focus on the other half of the opening which I knew was going to be more difficult. So I was looking at the rest of the videos. And the order that chloe wanted them in didnt quite make sense. So I talked to her and after a little bit she agreed with me and then we moved around the order of the clips. After I was pleased with how everything looked visually I began to work on the audio.

 Once I started working on the audio I realized that I didn't have the voice recordings. So I texted all of the people in the opening and now I am just waiting on responses. So far all of the videos look transitioning into another look really good, and hopefully all of the talking will look good on top of the clips.







No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Here are my CCR’s https://youtu.be/2jWhdkkRPgc?si=hkbI7XDHdL4isfQR https://youtu.be/G4g-3AsguPY?si=otQ9yhvE57JE_SmO